- Abrasives and Sandpaper
- Bonding & sealing
- Personal safety
- Paint finish
- Hardeners, Thinners, Additives
6" Pneumatic Random Orbital Palm Sander
- 6" (150mm) Hard wearing random orbital sander.
- 5mm Orbit provides a medium swirl pattern for universal sanding
- Variable speed of upto 11,000 RPM.
- 15 Hole backing pad provides maximum dust extraction to protect the operator
- Recommended use with 80 - 320 grit sanding sheets.
The RUPES RA150A is a hard wearing 6" (150mm) random orbital sander that is both durable and easy to control. The tool sands to a 5mm orbit that gives a medium swirl pattern ideal for sanding wood, plastics, metal and painted surfaces. This tool is also superb for sanding fibreglass and Gelcoat materials. As a general purpose tool, the RA150A can be used for both roughening and finishing work depending on the sanding sheets applied to the tools backing pack. The recommended sanding sheet grit ranges for this sander are between 80 - 320 grit. Fitted with an anti-spinning system - the backing pad is accelerated slowly during the start-up phase thereby avoiding surface scuffing. A speed regulation valve and pressure regulator eliminates the 'blow back' effect of the pad on the work surface.
|Air consumption, max (L/min)||380|
|Net weight kg / (lb)||0.950|
|Orbital ∅ mm||5|