- Abrasives and Sandpaper
- Bonding & sealing
- Personal safety
- Paint finish
- Hardeners, Thinners, Additives
MICROFIBER POLISHING PAD FINE Ø 150/150mm 16pcs
Microfibre polishing pads are ideal for restoring gloss and clarity to paintwork.
These pads have been constructed using a RUPES designed and patented manufacturing process.
A polyurethane resin is injected between the Hook & Loop interface and microfibre material to provide a superior bond, moulding the two sections together for unbeatable durability.
The bevelled edge protects from accidental contact between the backing plate and the paintwork and allows the user to machine polish into tight corners.
The 170mm pad is ideal for use over large panels to reduce polishing times, removing swirls and holograms and ensuring every part of the paintwork is polished to a high shine.
Features & Benefits:
- High-density microfibre material removes swirls & holograms
- Centre hole dissipates heat build-up & allows for easy centring on backing plate
- High-quality, durable construction
- Microfibre material reduces polishing times
Size: 170mm / 7 Inch